• Needs no separate controller to tile units,
• Narrow bezel size of 10mm,
• Full high definition display (1080p),
• Special module design for both single and tiled use,
• Fitted with Samsung DID panel - long life, high reliability, specialised commercial display,
• Eco-friendly power timer - equipped with a calendar for daily ON/OFF choices,
• Powerful interface supporting: VGA, HDMI, DVI, S-Video and BNC (CVBS, RGB/HV, YPbPr),
• Brand new S-PVA technique ensuring clarity in 178° from any direction.
For large scale digital signage solutions, an LCD video wall can be the smart choice. With their narrow bezel these displays can produce a virtually seamless video wall. Also, using Samsung DID panels gives these displays a long life and high reliability.
The built in eco-friendly power timer allows for a reduced power usage in those hours that the displays are not required. However, they also have a built in smart temperature control system, allowing them to be in constant use.
The Tiling Video Wall Displays also have a powerful input interface supporting Video, VGA, DVI, RGB/HV and YPbPr together with a wide 178° viewing angle.
For environments with strong light features such as its specialised contrast ratio, colour temperature of 10000K, and a luminance of 700cd/m2 ensure perfect image and video quality even in direct sunlight.
These displays can be used as a single unit or as part of a tiled video wall. As a video wall the video signal is sent to a splitter then onto each screen. Each screen can be set to display any portion of the image or video being sent by using the remote control. The video wall can have any configuration that the user requires and does not need any additional hardware or software to tile the input signal.